Investigator College fosters positive partnerships with parents/caregivers and volunteers as an important way of providing a rich
and diverse learning environment for our students.
We have many valued volunteers who regularly support us in a number of areas, including the library, canteen, and Additional Learning. If you are interested in helping out regularly, or even every now and then, we would love to have you!
Please complete the Volunteer Registration Form or contact the College for further volunteering information.
All volunteers who are approved to work with children and young people are required to have a Department of Community and Social Inclusion (DCSI) Working With Children Check. This is an online check that is initiated by the College at no cost to the volunteer. This check will last for three years.
All parents/caregivers and volunteers who are interested in assisting in College activities please follow the instructions below.
- Complete the Volunteer Registration Form and Agreement
- Return the completed form to the College or send a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An email will be sent to you containing the link to the DCSI website to complete your 100 point identity check online.
- Once your Working With Children check has been validated and completed you will receive a confirmation email from DCSI. The College will also receive a copy.
- A College representative will be in touch to discuss what volunteer opportunities are available.