Investigator College fosters positive partnerships with parents/caregivers and volunteers as an important way of providing a rich
and diverse learning environment for our students.
We have many valued volunteers who regularly support us in a number of areas, including the library, canteen, and Additional Learning. If you are interested in helping out regularly, or even every now and then, we would love to have you!
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Mrs Sally Fallins on 8555 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further volunteering information.
Nationally, all schools are required to have a National Police Clearance certificate for all staff, parents/caregivers and volunteers who have regular contact with children in schools.
Duty of care to our students is paramount, and as such we require volunteers to update these checks annually.
All parents/caregivers and volunteers who are interested in assisting in College activities please follow the instructions below to obtain a National Police Clearance certificate.
- Complete this Police check application
- Print the form and take to your local council for a Justice of the Peace to verify you with 100 points identity check.
- Drop the signed form and copies of your identity into either Investigator College campus office for processing.
- The College will complete the application form and post to SAPOL on your behalf.
- You will receive the Clearance certificate in the mail; don’t forget to drop into the office for verification.