The last few weeks at OSHC the children have been busy,
- Cooking waffles and creating their own pancake art.
- Challenging each other to a range of different ‘minute to win it’ games.
- Trying out some straw blowing painting.
- Lots of time outside – playing playground games together.
- Showcasing their talents, during ‘Talent’ week – from dancing, comedy acts, creative writing and drawing.
The children have enjoyed more cooking activities, from some old favourites to learning new recipes. They have been enjoying challenging each other to a range of different activities from ninja warrior courses to racing each other in puzzle and building competitions.
At OSHC we aim to deliver an engaging and supportive space for children to play, connect, learn and grow. We aim to create a unique space for each individual child to enchant their self-confident and self-esteem, as well as their independence and creating friendships with their peers and most importantly to have FUN.
Please don’t hesitate to come by and visit us to get a sneak peek of all the fun activities we get up to at OSHC.
OSHC Coordinator Sophie
Mobile: 0450 257 369